In accordance with the terms of International Open Public Competition for the Conceptual Design for the Central Pedestrian Zone in Banja Luka published on 17 July 2019, and decisions of the Competition Jury dated November 20, 2019, the Mayor of the City of Banja Luka, on November 29, 2019, made the decision on awarding:
FIRST PRIZE in the amount of EUR 24,000.00 (the equivalent in BAM) is not awarded;
SECOND PRIZE in the amounst of EUR 8,500.00 EUR each (the equivalent in BAM):
- for the proposal under the author’s code “73765AA “ – Author Studio ”NORMOTIC” Belgrade, Authors team: Zoran Dmitrović, Nenad Blagojević, Marija Bjelić, Marko Milutinović, Nikola Abramović, Marija Radojlović and associates Mihailo Sladoje and Isidora Pokrajac, all from Serbia
- for the proposal under the author’s code ”70842DM” – Authors team: Dragan Marčetić, Architect, Milan Maksimović, Architect and associate Igor Pisarić, M Sc of Architecture, all from Serbia
- for the proposal under the author’s code ”2SL5321” — Authors team: Mihailo Mikavica and Marta Minić from SerbiaHONORABLE MENTIONS, in the amount of EUR 1,800.00 (the equivalent in BAM):
- for the proposal under the author’s code ”77111ТW” – Author: Studio A05, Architectural Design and Research Institute of HIT, Authors team: Tang Jiajun; Zhang Bo; Dong Tianqi all from China;
The Competition Jury has decided to award non-monetary HONORABLE MENTIONS to the proposals that have achieved a certain artistic reach and representativeness with their idea and conceptual solution, as well as quality, as follows:
- for the proposal under the author’s code„12241BD“ Authors team: Bratislav Gaković, Architect, Dragana Ćiprijanović, Architect and consultant Tijana Brkić, Architect, all from Serbia;
- proposal under the author’s code: “21218BС” Authors team: Aleksandar Kostić, Rose O’ Hare and Woytek Cymerys from Ireland;
The exhibition of proposals will be held in the Banski dvor – Small salon in Banja Luka in the period from December 23 2019. till January 13 2020.
The exhibition of proposals will be officially opened on Monday, December 23 2019. at 6 pm.