Park Banja Luka
AWARD CEREMONY NOTICE
In accordance with the conditions of the announcement of the International Open Public Competition for the development of the conceptual landscape urban-architectural solution of the park along the Boulevard of the Serbian Army in Banja Luka, published on October 1, 2021. and the decision of the Competition Commission of December 29, 2021, the Mayor of the City of Banja Luka, on January 4, 2022, made a decision on awarding the prize, as follows:
FIRST PRIZE in the amount of 15,000.00 EUR (equivalent in KM) is not awarded;
TWO EQUAL SECOND PRIZES in the amount of EUR 7,500.00 EUR each (the equivalent in BAM) is awarded TO:
- the proposal under the author’s code „OO10110“– Team of authors: Fedor Jurić, B.Arch, Ognjen Graovac, B.Arch and Luka Bunčić, B.Arch, all from Serbia, and
- the proposal under the author’s code „70391LK“ – Team of authors: Nikolina Hassam Dorsen, Srđan Lakić and Andrea Janičić from Banja Luka;
TWO EQUAL THIRD PRIZES, in the amounts of EUR 3.750,00 each (the equivalent in BAM) is awarded for:
- the proposal under the author’s code „11337AZ“– Team of authors: Amina Chouairi, Alessandro de Cadilhac, Camilla Di Nicola, Geronimo Felici Fioravanti and Chiara Magnini, all from Italy; and
- the proposal under the author’s code „00000PA“– Team of authors:“NATURALIST TEAM“, Team of authors: Petar Tošić, M.Arch, Teodora Jeremić, M.Arch, Nevena Petrović, M.Arch, Jovan Jovanović, M.Arch and Boban Tošić, B.Arch, all from Serbia.
The Jury decided to award two competition proposals with non-monetary HONORABLE MENTION, for having achieved a certain artistic value and representativeness with their ideas and concept designs.
- the proposal under the author’s code „31100ES“ – Team of authors: Andrii Lesyuk, Kohut Mykhailo, Mariia Shkolnyk, Dovbush Sofiia, Tereza Karlyk, Hordii Sviatyi, Kateryna Ivashchuk, Sofiia Shkoliar and Bondarenko Yeva, all from Ukraine, and the proposal under the author’s code „DS66577“- Team of authors: Jovana Kovačević, M.Arch, Miloš Jokić, Msc Arch, Nikola Gjorgjievski, M.Arch, Stefan Ilić, M.Arch, and Tijana Mačkić, М.Аrch, all from Serbia
NO ENVELOPS ARRIVED NOTICE
After completing the selection of the best competition proposal, the Commission proceeded to open the author’s envelope, and found that for competition proposals with the following codes:
“00331OS”, “DY86888”, “HX00062”, “15101FP”, “Ta10198” and “81228yn”
no envelopes arrived. The authors of the competition papers under the above codes are requested to submit the following information to the e-mail address email@example.com, no later than January 14, 2022:
- The chosen code of five Arabic numerals and two letters was used;
- Author’s name (s);
- Statement of the author / person authorized to represent on the fulfillment of the competition conditions listed in Chapter 4.) By their signature, they confirm the authorship of the competition work, ie. that they are authorized to submit the same, that according to the conditions of the competition they have the right to participate.
- E-mail address for submitting the commission’s decision;
- A statement in which the author or the author’s team declares whether it wants the work to be exhibited at a public exhibition under a code (anonymously) or under the author’s name;
Due to a large number of questions related to the cross-section between the river and the location of the future park, we enclose as information drawings the Transverse profile of the Vrbas river and the Dispositional solution of the Vrbas river arrangement.
You don’t have to register in advance for participating in competition, аuthor (you) choses its “unique code” made up of five Arabic numbers and two letters!
INTERNATIONAL OPEN PUBLIC COMPETITION FOR THE CONCEPTUAL LANDSCAPE URBAN-ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN OF A PARK ALONG THE BOULEVARD OF SERBIAN ARMY IN BANJA LUKA (No. 03-404-87/21)
The idea that Banja Luka should receive a quality and functional design which will articulate the existing undeveloped area in the immediate vicinity of the center of the city into a new city park proportionate to the size of the city, City of Banja Luka announce INTERNATIONAL OPEN PUBLIC COMPETITION FOR THE CONCEPTUAL LANDSCAPE URBAN-ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN OF A PARK ALONG THE BOULEVARD OF SERBIAN ARMY IN BANJA LUKA.
Participants are obliged to submit competition proposal in a digital format, whereas detailed instructions for proper naming of documents and submission can be found in folder “1 – COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT” in Chapter 3. This folder can be downloaded at “Competition documentation“.
Competition proposal and all the attachments must be written in one of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina or in English.
All participants are required to submit the documentation defined in folder “1 – COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT” in Chapter 2.
Deadline for submission of competition proposal is December 05th 2021, until 23:59 hours (GMT +1).
The competition proposals not received by the announcer within the deadline determined for submission of the competition solution, and were received after the expiration of the day and the hour designated for submission of the proposals, will be considered untimely and will not be considered.
To check whether the proposal was successfully received go to “Submitted proposals” on this page. List of submitted proposals will be updated every working day until 15:00 hours. If you do not find your code in the list of submitted proposals after updating the first following day after sending the proposal, try sending again with the same code.
Deadline for submission of competition proposal is December 5th 2021, until 23:59 hours (GMT +1). To check whether the proposal was successfully received go to “Submitted proposals” on this page. List of submitted proposals will be updated every working day at 15:00 hours. If the size of your proposal is greater than 30MB, you can upload the animation as a separate .zip file with the same code, but with a different name (e.g. 12345DS-animation.zip). Author (you) choses its “unique code” made up of five Arabic numbers and two letters!
File (e.g. 12345DS.zip, max size 30MB)
Answers of the Competition Jury will be published on this page (Question and Answers) within five days. Before you send a question, check on this page to see if there is a similar question and answer. We will no answer existing questions!
There is no any proposal.
Incomplete proposals (animation missing)
Questions and answers
There is no any question.